Having Trouble Organizing a Conference? Hire a Corporate Concierge!

Past week, I had a conference in San Diego for a new business project I am thinking of coming up with. Well, I had never organized a conference before, so I had no idea how to go about itI asked a few friends of mine and some of them suggested me to hire a corporate concierge who can take care of everything. Ive never used concierge services before, but it did sound right to me because then I just had to prepare for the conference and my project without worrying about anything else.


So finally I had hired a corporate concierge to arrange a conference for me and trust me it went really well. I would say that the amount of money he charged me was totally worth it! His name was Thomas and he was such a pleasure to work with. We discussed all the important things that I wanted in my conference like- budget, venue, food menu, stationary, projector and so on. Thomas not only took care of all these things, but he also did additional work which enhanced my overall experience of concierge services.

Before hiring concierge services, I was downright nervous about organizing the conference, but this made it so much easier. I am not a very organized sort of person, so if I had to do it on my ownpretty sure I would have messed up on something if not all! There is a huge list of tasks that you need to take care of and you have to make sure it works out all well.

If you are someone like me, you dont need to worry! Just slow it down, take a breath and hire a corporate concierge! You are not going to regret it for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider Hiring a Luxury Travel Concierge

5 Things that Takes a Company from Ashes to Success

Types of Concierge services