Make your life easier with concierge services

A personal concierge is somebody who will help you when you find yourself juggling between responsibilities at work and home. As we grow up, the everyday to-do list seems to increase and with a few hours each day, everything appears like a chaos. At least thats how it was for me. Three months back I got married to the guy I was dating from long time. I was really excited about it, but more than that I was nervous I guess! I am working in an investment bank and usually there are long working hours and sometimes they can get really crazy. There was a lot to do- making all the bookings, sending invites, buying gifts, shopping for myself and a job to do. I was brain-sick with the amount of work I had to handle. Then one of my very close friends suggested me to hire a personal concierge. I had never used concierge services before, but because it was suggested by a close friendI decided to go for it. 

Susan was my personal concierge and I am so glad I hired her; she was such an incredible person to work with. She was there with me from the beginning and handled more than I expected. So Im going to make a list of concierge services she offered me:
  • Made appointments She booked the venue, checked all the arrangements, made bookings for guests to stay and so on.
  • Shopping partners- Susan had a great sense of style; I enjoyed doing my wedding shopping with her. I just had to call her once and she would do all the shopping for me.
  • Help with the household tasks- Since I was pretty busy with my job, she handled all the housework such as cleaning, doing dishes, taking my dog to walk and so on.

I was so impressed with the concierge services and now I recommend them to everyone who has a tough time handling various responsibilities. The day I hired concierge services, my pre-wedding panic attacks were gone and all went really smooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things that Takes a Company from Ashes to Success

Consider Hiring a Luxury Travel Concierge

THE INSIGHT OF RAGS TO RICHES | ROMAN ABRAMOVICH