How Concierge Service Helped Me Plan My Vacation?

When I was planning my honeymoon, I didn't go online and start browsing travel websites. Instead, I phoned Premiere Concierge, a concierge service company that offers the first-rate concierge services. Actually, I heard a lot about this company and it's one of those services that are available to the residential area I live in. So, I just thought to contact them.

Amazingly, I got their revert with some hotel options, for all-inclusive resorts in Arizona on the same day. I, with my wife, started sorting out the hotels and finally, we chose the best one. Interestingly, they issued the airline tickets too at highly competitive prices. To be very honest, everything was coming up to our expectations and we both were very happy. After all, I wouldn't have to take out time to research and plan.

This was the first time, when I hired someone, actually a 'concierge' to plan my vacation. Believe me, I had no idea about such concierge service that could actually make any difference. However, contrary to what I thought, the term 'concierge' has a luxurious ring around it and it's not only for those people, who look for charter private jets.


These days people hire concierges to save their time. And why wouldn't they be? Time, as they say, is money, which is one of the reasons many big organizations are hiring business concierges in the U.S. There are, in fact, many industries that can't even think of surviving in this competitive era without the support of concierge service.

All in all, although the concierge industry has yet to evolve across the nation, it already appears to be making its presence felt. And, do you know the best part? Concierges do any sort of job, as long as it's legal, ethical, and possible.

Regardless of the organization, or job type, the most common demand that Premiere Concierge gets is for travel plans. And believe me, they are the best at what they do.

So, next time if anyone in your residential area or organization (if serviced by Premiere Concierge) needs someone to plan a vacation, give them a shot. I'm sure, they'll not only meet the expectation level, but even exceed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider Hiring a Luxury Travel Concierge

5 Things that Takes a Company from Ashes to Success

THE INSIGHT OF RAGS TO RICHES | ROMAN ABRAMOVICH